Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Liam’s First Vermont Trip

Our family has a lot of traditions.  One of them is our yearly trip to Vermont to take a picture on this fence.  You can read more about it HERE and HERE.  So with all of these traditions, I’ve come to realize that there are going to be a LOT of posts this year titled, “Liam’s First!” 

We had a beautiful day in Manchester and got some great photos.

Here’s my handsome little man Seamus!

005 

My super sassy Gracie girl!

017

And my sweet baby boy Liam!  Yes, he had to sit on the fence too.

028

Love my three :-)

011

019

024  049

It’s so great to look back at these pictures over the years and see how much they’ve grown.  I hope that they will someday continue this tradition with their own kids!

7 comments:

Alex said...

your kids are ADORABLE! Makes me want to have a third one! :)

Jaime said...

Oh goodness - where to start!! All three kids, in the own separate poses are adorable! And I can't get over the pic of Liam on the fence! :-) What a great family tradition! Love it!

Caden and Mommy said...

soooo cutttteeee ... I love the newest addition to your family. Liam is too cute on that fence! Great family picture ... and Seamus & Grace are adorable as always!

Kim said...

Oh yay! I live for your fence pictures. I am always amazed how you get your infants to sit on that fence :-) I think that pic should be your family Christmas card, but alas, then we have all seen it. Beautiful family! Seamus is a stud muffin. seriously love him to death. Gigi just steals my heart. And now, a new little Camenga to love! Also love the pics from the field trips. We are off apple picking tomorrow and the pumpkin patch. Since I was away for work last week I am making up the time jamming this weekend!

Destini said...

Oh, my. These may seriously be my favorite fence pics to date! I'm way behind on the blog world, but I couldn't pass this one up as I scanned through my dashboard!

Greene Family said...

Oh my - love these pictures - beautiful!! You have a beautiful family and this is such a great tradition! Liam on the fence is just precious! Seamus and Grace are adorable as ever! Beautiful family picture! I hope your cuties carry on this tradition and blog about it! :)

Jen Weisser said...

Love all of these pictures!!! Such a great tradition! I agree w/ Kim, although we have all seen them, they'd be great Christmas card pics!!!