Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dancin’ the Night Away…at the Sock Hop

It’s sock hop time again!  One of our favorite school events, where we get dressed up in our 50’s gear and dance the night away with friends!

My little James Dean

004

How cute does she look in this outfit?? 

005014016

I joined in on the dress-up fun this year and even Liam had his own little leather jacket!

018

Once Seamus and Grace get on the dance floor, I hardly see them again for the rest of the night!

023024027032

Once again, a super fun night!  SHS is the best!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! I love your sock hop posts. Seamus is cuter than James Dean any day and Grace was cuter than cute in her poodle skirt. And Liam, just too much for words...I so want to just reach out and hug him.

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

OMG! What great outfits! Everyone looks great! It was so nice to see you and Seamus this past weekend! Xoxo

Destini said...

So fun!! Love these posts and your adorable kids!! Especially love Grace's silly face, lol!

Caden and Mommy said...

Ha. I'm scrolling through, once again thinking how Grace always looks so angelic, then I get to the silly face one and It made me laugh out loud :o) So fun!