Monday, June 18, 2012

My Daredevil

Over the weekend we went swimming at a friend’s pool.  This was the first time we had taken Liam swimming (he has gone a few times with his babysitter) and also the first time he used his PuddleJumper vest.  He loved it!!  He was jumping off the side like crazy.

Then he pointed his finger down to the end of the pool and said. “Mama…jump.”  I looked down and realized he wanted to jump off the diving board!  I wasn’t sure whether to let him!  However, this child has no fear….he has already conquered the jungle gym and the tallest slide at the playground.  This will be the child who gives me grey hair!

So we let him jump!  My little 21-month-old baby.  And he did it dozens of times and loved every minute!

1 comment:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

OMG!!! Way to go Liam! I need Liam to give Lyla a talking to so she can jump off our diving board!