Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Seamus is Seven!

Seven…seriously, this boy needs to stop growing up!!  I have no idea how he can be seven already…I surely wasn’t prepared…but here he is….turning into a young man before my eyes.

At the end of last month, we celebrated the big 7 by playing mini golf with some friends from school.  I made him a special shirt to wear for the day!

023

Cool guy wearing dad’s shades

033

Uh oh, look out….toddler with a golf club!

047

Always my little supermodel!

054

Instead of a cool cake, Seamus and Nanny decided on monster truck cookies to hand out to his friends.  Nanny decorated them just like Thrasher, his current favorite monster truck!

056

Hooray for 7!

060

And to top off the night….a go-cart ride with Daddy!

066

Seamus, we love you so much and are so proud of you!  Happy Birthday little man!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

wow, it didn't look like he had any fun!! LOL, looks amazing!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

OMG!!!! Seamus......u r 7!!!!!!!! Holy Moly!!!!!!!! First, that Nanny is super awesome!!!! I decided she should sell all her stuff on Etsy!!!!! She would make a fortune!!!!! I would be her biggest fan!!!!!!
Looks like Seamus had a great birthday!!!!! He is so handsome!!!! Happy Birthday to a wonderful young man! Much love being sent your way from Long Island!!!!!!!xoxo