Sunday, February 23, 2014

Snow Much Fun

The past couple of winters, we haven’t had much snow up here in NY.  This year however, we are making up for that!  We’ve had tons of snow and the kids have been having so much fun in it!

001003008

We had a special event with our school, snow tubing at Willard Mountain!  It was so much fun!

This is Liam riding the rope tow up the mountain.  You can just make out his legs and arms sticking out of the tube!

014

It was sooooo cold, but we were so excited!

015016017

My view riding up the rope tow.  I was a little nervous, I’ll admit!

019

And the view down the mountain!  We had so much fun…especially Liam, my little wild man!  He couldn’t get enough!

021

Hope everyone else has been having lots of winter fun!

2 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Looks like fun Camenga Family!!!!
The snow has been crazy in NY but my girls love it too!!!

Will said...

Great photos and story!