Sunday, April 1, 2012

Seussical

Last night, Seamus, Grace & I went to see Seussical the Musical!  An area high school was putting on the production, and since we loved the show so much last year, I knew we had to see it again.

My friend Anne got us the tickets and she scored front row seats!  Awesome!

172

We were right in front of the ramp that the characters run up and down during the show.  Seamus, of course, had to attend wearing his Seuss hat!

173174175

The show was incredible.  The school did an amazing job -  the costumes, makeup and hair were unreal!  If you get a chance to see the show, I highly recommend it.  It really drives home the Seuss values of friendship, imagination, loyalty…and of course, that “a person’s a person no matter how small!”

Seamus was determined to meet the Cat in the Hat, so we stalked him after show…and luckily he still had his cat makeup on!  (Side note: I had to ask a high-schooler for help in taking a photo with my new phone!  I could feel him rolling his eyes behind me!!)

176

“Oh the thinks you can think, when you think about SEUSS!”

2 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Who doesn't love Dr. Seuss! He is wonderful! I am glad you all had a great time! Front row seats are awesome! Xoxo

Caden and Mommy said...

Our High School did the Seussical performance several years ago, and yes, it was a great production. I loved all of the colors!!!
Love Seamus in his Seuss hat :)