Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Photo Fail

This weekend while Devon was working, the kids and I thought it would be fun to take the annual Christmas card picture.  Well…”fun” wasn’t exactly the word I’d use to describe it!  I thought I’d post some of our outtakes for your entertainment and the future embarrassment of my children!

Oh Seamus…would you PLEASE open your eyes???

031

“Mom…help!”

040

Where’s Liam?

075

“Did you see what he just did, Mom???”

077

Uhhh….Liam…

078

These were immediately after I nearly fell off our coffee table…

098103

Say cheese….Liam, what’s in your mouth??  Who gave him a gummy worm???

112

Ride the horsey!

120

“Mom…I still got a gummy worm!”

128

Getting crazy…

160

Aaaand we’re done!

141

So.  Out of 198 photos, I didn’t have one useable Christmas card photo (mainly due to that fact that Seamus’ eyes were closed in approximately 192 of them.) 

Luckily we headed out this morning and managed to get one decent shot!  A Christmas miracle!

2 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

This is hysterical!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! This is exactly how I feel! I end up with closed eyes on Spencer, fake smiles on Briggs (because he's been holding that smile for ages waiting on Reid to finally look at the camera). :) This is all too familiar...funny!