Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to School 2013

Back to school time already!  I just can’t believe it.

My beautiful girl is getting so big.

002004

Off to second grade!

005

This hambone!  He said, “If I take a nice picture, then can I pose how I want?”  Sure…

014

006011

Nice!

013022

And my little Liam…not so little anymore!  Off to Pre-K!

027

The most exciting part is the backpack, you know.

265

Traditional first day of Pre-K donut!

268

Such a big boy!  He had a fantastic first day and so far, just loves school.

032

All three of my kiddos on their first days of Pre-K!

264

The school year is off to a wonderful start!  Can’t wait for all the adventures this year will bring!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

your kids are so cute. love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! Am I right saying you live in Hong Kong? If so, I would love to maybe meet as we just learned our boy#4 is diagnosed with achondroplasia (I am in my 33rd week of pregnancy). Just let me know! Thanks in advance

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Love the preschool picks that I posted of all 3!!! So fun!!! Lyla started preschool too!!! The first day of school is sooooo exciting!!! Xoxo