Monday, September 9, 2013

Back to School 2013

Back to school time already!  I just can’t believe it.

My beautiful girl is getting so big.

002004

Off to second grade!

005

This hambone!  He said, “If I take a nice picture, then can I pose how I want?”  Sure…

014

006011

Nice!

013022

And my little Liam…not so little anymore!  Off to Pre-K!

027

The most exciting part is the backpack, you know.

265

Traditional first day of Pre-K donut!

268

Such a big boy!  He had a fantastic first day and so far, just loves school.

032

All three of my kiddos on their first days of Pre-K!

264

The school year is off to a wonderful start!  Can’t wait for all the adventures this year will bring!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

your kids are so cute. love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! Am I right saying you live in Hong Kong? If so, I would love to maybe meet as we just learned our boy#4 is diagnosed with achondroplasia (I am in my 33rd week of pregnancy). Just let me know! Thanks in advance

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Love the preschool picks that I posted of all 3!!! So fun!!! Lyla started preschool too!!! The first day of school is sooooo exciting!!! Xoxo

John Dudley said...

if you are looking for breast lift treatment in delhi and breast lift Surgery in Delhi .