Monday, September 23, 2013

Liam is 3!

My little Liam turned three this weekend!  Where does the time go?!

After MUCH deliberation, he finally chose a robot cake!  This was Nanny’s creation!

002

We had a simple little family party and he couldn’t have been more excited!

004

Concentrating so hard on that candle!

008

Make a wish, big boy!

009

He was so excited about the presents he received!  A mini trampoline, a toy green motorcycle, a new movie, matchbox cars, and the green “ho-mawk” helmet he has been wanting for so long!

013

Thank you to our family for celebrating Liam’s special day with us!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Emily! I hope Liam had a great birthday! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Happy happy birthday Liam!!!!!! May your birthday wish come true!!! Xoxo

Greene Family said...

Love Liam!! What an awesome cake by Nanny! I love the first picture of Liam with his cake - too cute! Hugs!!