Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Okay, here we go...

10 Years Ago, I...
1. Had just started my senior year of high school
2. Drove an awesome '94 silver Jetta
3. Worked as a waitress at the Troy Country Club
4. Was Student Council president
5. Had started completeing college applications

5 Things on Today's (Tomorrow's) To-Do List
1. Stop at Dunkin Donuts for Munchkins
2. Teach two IT training classes
3. Go grocery shopping...finally
4. Start a couple of my 97 loads of laundry
5. Iron kids' clothes (Yes, I am a freak, I iron them all.)

5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire
1. Buy a huge piece of land so my hubby could build our dream home
2. Take a Mediterranean cruise
3. Pay off college loans
4. Pay off my parents' house
5. Invest it...according to Devon


5 Places I Have Lived
1. 43 Donegal Ave (pre-marriage)
2. 10 Munro Ct (engaged)
3. 397 First St (engaged, then married)
4. 1671 Oneida St (post-wedding)
5. 21 Ahern Ave (currently)


I tag Jen W., Trisha, Mandy, Jennifer G. and Mike, 'cause I know he loves these things. (Just kidding.) Keep the ball rolling, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't these games fun?