Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day 2011

Here we are again…the first day of school!

Here’s my handsome first-grader…looking a little nervous…

017

Ah, there’s that smile I love!  Seamus was so excited to go to school.  He had a fantastic first day.  And the “big kid” uniform…I just can’t deal.

019

It absolutely poured so I wasn’t able to take my traditional in-front-of-the-tree shots.  No worries, I’ll have a re-shoot!

021

My sassy kindergartener!!  She is always posing…

028

Couldn’t even get her to stand still for the pic!  She was a little nervous before going to bed, but she also had an amazing first day!

029

And Liam really wanted to go to school with his big bro and sis.  So I let him wear the uniform.

023

I figured I could just plop him in the Pre-K drop-off line and no one would even notice!

037

Three cheers for a successful first day!  Hope everyone else’s went just as well!

5 comments:

Sondra said...

I think the umbrella shot is even better then the traditional in front of the tree shot would have been! Glad everybody had a great first day! Here's to a fabulous school year for the Camenga Kids!

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

So freaking cute I can't stand it! Xoxo

Destini said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Seamus in a "big boy" uniform is so cute! What a handsome young man he has become! Glad he and Grace has great first days, and Liam looks waaaaay to old in that uniform!

Yiannakis Family said...

Awww, they all look adorable, as always! Here's to a very successful year to Seamus and Grace!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Really!!! How did I get so behind in blog land :o( I'm all the way back to September. Love that Seamus is doing TKD and Grace Irish dancing. Are you finding any Mom time with the kids involved in activities? Is Seamus still liking the TKD? I've thought about trying that for Caden since he got discouraged with the soccer. The kids are precious in their uniforms! Love Seamus' nervous expression to his real smile. So cute!