Saturday, September 24, 2011

Twelve

I’ve thought often about the day I would take these pictures, but I never dreamed it could come so quickly.

Liam, you are a precious gift to our family.  Our sweet “Baby Brother,” you bring us so much happiness and have taught us to slow down and appreciate the simple things in life.  We love your giggly face, squishy belly, sweet hugs and even your grumpy pouts!  Happy First Birthday, my littlest love. 

Oh, and the 12 didn’t stand a chance!

011012016019029032

Liam1-4Liam5-8Liam9-12

4 comments:

The Munchkins Mama said...

These pictures were a perfect wrap up to his first year! Love them!

Yiannakis Family said...

Oh wow! Just love the way you did the pictures at the end. Happy Birthday Liam!! It's been a pleasure to watch you grow during your first year. We can't wait to see more and more of your chubby cheeks and beautiful smile :)

Destini said...

Love the collage - and Liam's sweet smile! Happy Birthday Liam!

Caden and Mommy said...

Love the Hungry Caterpillar birthday .... So cute and that cake rocked!!! The series of pictures from one to twelve months is so neat!!! I wish I would have done something like that with Caden. LOVE the 12 demolished and the grin with the feet up in the air. I think he's telling ya he's had enough :o)