Monday, November 22, 2010

Two

Liam is two months old today!

049

Last month, he was just a little squishy bundle of baby-ness.  I can’t believe how much he’s changed already!  I figured I should start putting something in these pictures as a size reference, so here’s the cute puppy that the Weissers gave him :-)

011 

We love to see him smiling, cooing, and giving little sighs and squeals when we entertain him. 

014

He’s starting to get more active…look at those legs go!

015

He’s a mama’s boy all the way…he always has a tight grip on my shirt when I’m holding him (which is often, I have to admit…I have a hard time putting him down!)

034

039 048

This time has just flown by.  I’m back to work on the 1st and Liam will be off to the sitter.  Luckily we were able to get the same sitter who used to care for my youngest sister when she was little!  So we know he will be in great hands.  I’m also fortunate to go back part-time for December, so we can both get used to the transition.

Happy Two Months, Liam!  Don’t grow too quickly!

4 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

OH! It goes too quickly! Liam is so cute and appears to be such a happy baby!

Jen Weisser said...

Yay! Our squishy puppy made the pics!
I cant believe how big he's getting! I cant wait to squish him up!!

Kim said...

I can't believe how much he has grown in two months. He is such a cute baby. I can understand how you never want to put him down. I just love those little legs. I can tell he must always be in motion!

Greene Family said...

I know this is very belated, but Happy 2 months Liam! He's so very adorable, and has grown so much already!! I would be holding him all of the time too! I love these monthly pictures that you take (I'm going to steal the idea for our next little one)!