Sunday, April 10, 2011

LPA Easter Brunch

We are enjoying our newly re-formed LPA chapter so much!  We are so lucky to be able to attend events so close by.  This weekend we were welcomed to the Kronau house for an Easter brunch and egg hunt with our new “family.”

The kids had a blast playing basketball, riding bikes, drawing with sidewalk chalk and hunting for eggs.  The adults, well, we mostly ATE!  Soooo much delicious food was brought and shared by all.

004

011018019020028

Although I think the most fun was had by Seamus, Ethan and Collin when Mr. Kronau let them try on motorcycle helmets!  Do these guys look cool or what??

032

It was a beautiful sunny day and we had a wonderful time!  Looking forward to more fun events!

7 comments:

Yiannakis Family said...

Wow, what a great event. You are lucky to be in such a wonderful LPA Chapter. Looks like you guys have lots of great events there. Love all the pictures!!

Kristie said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I love the helment picture!!! It is so cute.

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

Looks like sooooo much fun! So happy u r enjoying ur new chapter! Xoxo

Tiffany said...

What a fun idea to do an Easter brunch with all of you together! The boys look like their having a great time in the helmets! :) I also love that you let your kids demolish their room earlier! We've been the same way waiting for Spring!

Kim said...

How did I jget two posts behind? I love that first golf picture of Seamus. You need to frame that one. It's awesome. BUt seriously your child is killing me with Red Sox and Eagles gear. He and I are having a serious talk. This cannot continue.
Can I tell you how much I love Grace's outfit for the egg hunt? She is so stylish!
The motorcycle helmet picture is my fave. That is just so cool. Cute pics as always.

Caden and Mommy said...

Okay, I'm dying laughing at the boys in the motorcycle helmets. TOOO FUNNNY! That really needs to go in a frame in Seamus's room. What characters!
I Love Grace's Pink outfit, complete with Adorable socks!
What fun at the Easter Egg hunt. We missed our LPA egg hunt last weekend :0( I couldn't justify driving to Seattle two weekends in row when gas is $150.00 a trip ...rgh!

Greene Family said...

What a fun Easter event with your new "family"! I'm so excited for you guys to have a newly re-formed chapter nearby that you can attend so many great events!
The kids are all adorable with their Easter baskets, and I love Grace's outfit!
Love the boys in the motorcycle helmets! Very cool pic!